Date Added: 23 October 2019
: 15 November 2019
Job Title: Account Executive Intern - REMOVED
Working For: Built Environment Communications Group (BECG)
What it’s all about
This is a fantastic opportunity to start your career in public affairs and develop your commercial awareness and wider project management skills. You will deliver administrative support services to our clients and assist in supporting the implementation of creative engagement programmes to help achieve client objectives.
You’ll be working alongside the best in the business so your opportunities to learn and grow will be vast; as will your job opportunities as a result. We like to grow our own talent and would be likely to offer a permanent position to the right candidate as soon as one becomes available.
What you’ll need
- An interest in politics
- Ambition and enthusiasm with a high standard of personal and professional behaviour
- Drive, commitment and focus with attention to detail
- A logical and organised approach with the ability to manage your own time
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to develop relationships that gain cooperation and trust
What you’ll need to do
- Assist in organising public exhibitions and stakeholder events
- Assist in political and stakeholder research
- Assist in drafting letters, newsletters and exhibition boards and maintain accurate databases
- Assist in managing and directing incoming calls from the information lines.
Who we are & What we do
Operating from eight offices across the UK, we manage political, media and community relationships for some of the country’s most respected companies. We pride ourselves on having one of the largest, most experienced stakeholder and community engagement teams in Britain.
The teams help clients achieve their goals by engaging with politicians at a local, regional and national level, whether they’re seeking to obtain planning consent for a new development, deliver best-practice consultation, manage reputation, raise their profile with political stakeholders or influence Government policy.
BECG is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Closing Date: 15 November 2019
Fleixble interview dates with a view to starting on or before 1 December.
Please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
For additional information please contact HR on 01962 893893
28th October 2019 - This advert has been removed at the request of the original advertiser. Please do not apply for this role.