Date Added: 21 October 2019
: 29 November 2019
Job Title: Conference Producers (x2) +REMOVED
Working For: Government Events
Salary: £20,000 + bonus + staff rewards
About Government Events
Government Events is a specialist organisation delivering leading, information-led public sector conferences and events. With over 20 years’ industry experience, we pride ourselves on delivering events at the forefront of Government policy.
We are always actively looking for talented individuals who excel in what they do. Now’s an exciting time to be part of Government Events. Our client base is expanding across the globe, creating endless opportunities for rapid career progression and with your success come the rewards.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
We are looking for new talent in our London offices – and we want to add your talent to our dynamic, creative and passionate team.
- At least one years’ experience as a Conference Producer
- Excellent speaker recruitment skills with proven record of securing top speakers
- Excellent research skills and able to make strong commercial decisions based on research
- Managing events and attending on the day to deal with speakers
- Build relationships with essential marketing partners and plan and execute strategy to successfully market the conference
- Build relationships with government departments
- Problem solving skills / conflict resolution to solve external conference related challenges
- Time management skills to support production vs. research / idea validation and achieving deadlines
- Management experience is not essential but the opportunity to gain managerial skills is possible
- An interest in business is a must, as is an entrepreneurial spirit, a readiness to take responsibility for your work and, of course, great communication skills
- Responsible for in-depth industry research via telephone, online and in-person
- Source, engage and confirm key public & private sector speakers and organisations
- Work with the Marketing Manager to build accurate event audience profiles, and utilise these to inform produce details marketing and sales briefs
- Develop and maintain close and effective relationships with partner organisations, clients and speakers from both public and private sectors, with a view to increasing collaboration
- Play a key role in the development, delivery and proofing of conference collateral
- Support marketing team on content marketing initiatives which involve speakers such as blogs, Q&A’s and insight pieces
Closing Date: 29 November 2019
Interviews may happen before the closing date and therefore we may appoint someone to the role prior to the closing date. Please apply early to avoid disappointment. We are looking for two new people to join our growing team of conference producers.
Start date: 13th January 2020
To apply for this role, please email a CV and short cover letter to Careers@governmentevents.co.uk
22nd October 2019 - The Salary has been updated.
4th November 2019 - This advert has been marked removed at the request of the original advertiser. Please do not apply for this role.