Date Added: 14 October 2019
: 22 October 2019
Job Title: International Advocacy Advisor – up to 12 months
Working For: a client of The Right Ethos
- To create policy positions along with the collaboration of programme colleagues and senior colleagues.
- To build relationships with key international decision makers to reach advocacy goals.
- To work alongside in-country campaigners to develop accurate policy positions and to take forward messages to campaign on.
- Strong experience in international advocacy including good knowledge of relevant institutions
- Excellent relationship builders with experience of working with high level decision makers.
- Solid experience of coalition working and building and being part of networks to reach common advocacy goals.
Closing Date: 22 October 2019
To apply, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org