Date Added: 11 October 2019
: 8 November 2019
Job Title: Secretary - REMOVED
Working For: Suella Braverman MP (Fareham)
Salary: In line with IPSA guidelines
The Westminster office of Suella Braverman MP is looking for a full-time Secretary to commence at the beginning of January 2020, to be based in London.
The successful applicant will have the following duties:
- Diary Management
- Opening/dispatching mail
- Responding to enquiries on the telephone and by email from constituents
- Co-ordinating meetings in Parliament
- Arranging meetings and visits for Suella in the constituency
- Photocopying, filing and general office management
- Welcoming constituents when they visit Parliament
- Carry out some casework and research
- General administrative support for the whole team
The successful candidate will be able to:
- Work as part of a busy and friendly team
- Liaise in a professional manner with members of the public, MPs and other professionals
- Organise his/her work effectively
- Manage a diary, enquiries and administrative support
- Demonstrate high levels of attention to detail
Upon appointment you will be required to comply with the Baseline Personnel Security Standard, undertaken by the Members’ Staff Verification Office (MSVO). See Members’ Staff Verification Office (MSVO) page for further info. MPs generally pay staff in accordance with IPSA guidelines.
Closing Date: 8 November 2019
A shortlist of applicants will be interviewed in November. We reserve the right to appoint before the closing date in the event of finding the right candidate. The candidate should be able to start work on 6th January 2020.
Applicants should send a CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com setting out relevant experience and why they would be suitable for the job.
05/11/2019 - Due to the dissolution of parliament this role has been removed. Please do not apply for this role.