Date Added: 11 October 2019
: 21 October 2019
Job Title: Executive Office Support
Working For: Consumers International
Salary: £22,725-£23,874 (depending on experience)
An excellent opportunity for anyone who is looking to gain invaluable experience in fundraising, research, internal communications and senior level office support at an ambitious and exciting international charity.
We are currently looking for Executive Office Support for the Director General; someone who will be the supportive force that empowers our senior leadership. The role is perfectly suited to someone who is a proactive problem-solver with exceptional communication skills and meticulous attention to detail.
MAIN PURPOSE OF ROLE
To support the Director General, providing organisational support and conducting research into prospective partners to develop pipelines as well as deliver new business
- Maintain and refine internal processes that support the Director General, coordinating internal and external resources to expedite workflow
- Manage communication between senior management team and employees, liaising with internal and external executives on various projects and tasks
- Plan and work to ensure the Director General’s priorities are met, organisational goals are achieved, and best practices are upheld
- Using a variety of sources prepare effective and insightful research of both warm and cold partners, businesses, international agencies, governments and foundation trusts.
- Produce a detailed biography for prospective partners for meetings and events.
- Working closely with Fundraising and Partnerships team, identify and research potential members or partners for Change Network Forum.
- Maintain and update partner cultivation plans, ensuring that Salesforce records are up to date, and that partner relationship history, motivation and biographical information are correct.
- Manage and coordinate complex scheduling and extensive diary management and other logistics, as well as management of content and flow of information to Director General and the Board
- Manage, coordinate, and arrange Director General travel and travel-related activities, including hotel booking, transportation, and meal coordination
- Maintain professionalism and strict confidentiality with all materials, and exercise discretion when interfacing with the business
- Organise team communications and plan events, both internally and offsite
Closing Date: 21 October 2019
Interview date: This role is available immediately we are hoping to recruit as soon as possible so we will be looking at CVs and covering letters as they come in and recruiting as soon as we find someone suitable.
A detailed covering letter is an essential part of your application for this role, please read the job description thoroughly and highlight in your letter how your skills and experience match each criteria shown in the person specification.
The job description can be downloaded from Consumers International website
To apply, please send a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.