Date Added: 9 October 2019
: 16 October 2019
Job Title: Resident Engagement Officer
Working For: Homes for Lambeth
Salary: £40,000-45,000 per annum
We are a company wholly owned by Lambeth Council and we are building for Lambeth Council strong and sustainable communities, delivering high-quality homes while also aim to maximise the number of homes provided at genuinely affordable rents.
We work with carefully selected architects and existing residents on the estates we are rebuilding to create homes and communities that will thrive for many years to come.
- We build new, sustainable homes for local people
- We provide high quality shared spaces to encourage a sense of community
- We take a commercial approach to house-building, reinvesting all of our profits into building more new homes and supporting our communities
- We stay on as a landlord, maintaining a long-term relationship with our residents, and delivering a great service
Our projects are within existing housing estates across Lambeth as well as on smaller sites and involve a mix of homes at genuinely affordable rents, and homes to buy and rent on the open market.
We are looking for a Resident Engagement Officer to join our team and further enhance our resident engagement activities.
You should have:
- Experience working with residents in a development or planning related context
- Experience of operating within and promoting a high - performance management culture
- Good knowledge of consultation, engagement and communications strategies and approaches to support new development projects
- Good people management skills
- Able to lead by example
- Good communications skills (written and verbal)
- Self-motivated and ability to operate with minimal supervision
- Empathic towards residents’ concerns, needs and expectations
- Networking skills
- Flexible working hours
- Company events & social hours
- Wellness programmes
Closing Date: 16 October 2019
Please send a CV and Covering Letter to Barbara Giles, HR Consultant, at: Barbara@homesforlambeth.co.uk