Date Added: 23 September 2019
: 18 October 2019
Job Title: Senior Digital Officer
Working For: BVRLA, a client of Murray McIntosh & Associates
The BVRLA (British Vehicle Rental & Leasing Association) is one of the UK’s fastest growing, leading automotive trade associations. At the heart of the revolution in the way vehicles are powered, used and managed, our sector is helping to transform the way society thinks about road transport. BVRLA members own and operate more than five million cars, vans and trucks on UK roads and are responsible for nearly 50% of all new vehicles sold each year.
As part of a small team, this is a fantastic opportunity to play a key role in driving the BVRLA’s digital transformation and digital engagement work. The Senior Digital Officer will get involved in all areas of the association’s work, supporting the BVRLA’s ambitions to deliver greater membership value.
Reporting to the Communications Manager, you will work closely with the Senior Communications Officer, CRM Data Manager and devolved editors and publishers across the organisation to improve user experience and increase digital engagement across website, email and social platforms.
The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years’ experience working hands-on in a digital role and will have a proven track record of managing multiple projects, third-party supplier relationships and prioritising your time effectively to achieve a successful outcome.
Key responsibilities include website management, content management, email marketing, digital reporting and social media support.
Full list of key tasks and responsibilities can be seen here:
- Logical thinker with good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical colleagues
- Knowledge and experience of monitoring tools to evaluate the effectiveness of websites
- Wide experience of digital communications including CRM, CMSs and email marketing platforms
- Basic HTML, InDesign, Photoshop and video editing tools
- Excellent organiser and planner, with the ability to manage several projects at once
- Willingness to learn new skills, particularly those concerned with digital media
- Keen attention to detail
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills, with the ability to influence
- Ability to work at a fast pace to deadlines
Closing Date: 18 October 2019
First stage interviews for the Senior Digital Officer will take place during the week commencing 21st October.
Appointment will be made as soon as the successful candidate has been identified.
Please submit your applications via email to Ryan Marner;- Policy, Public Affairs & Communications Consultant at Murray McIntosh & Associates on firstname.lastname@example.org and include "BVRLA Digital" in the subject line.