Date Added: 11 September 2019
: 20 September 2019
Job Title: Website Manager (3 Month contract)
Working For: Liberal Democrats
Salary: £21,000-£27,000 per annum
Tenure: Temporary - 3 months
Hours: Full time 37.5 hours per week
Location: LDHQ, Westminster, London SW1P
Purpose of job
To oversee manage the central Liberal Democrat website, including updating content, UI and design, in support of our future campaigning goals
- Managing clearly defined projects to improve the UX and design of the central Liberal Democrat website.
- Working with high value volunteers on a project by project basis.
- Identifying and resolving areas for improvement on the central website.
The successful candidate will be comfortable managing a team of volunteers around clearly defined projects. They will have confidence identifying areas for improvement and development on our existing website, and executing plans to address these areas.
They will have a clear understanding of the Liberal Democrats, and a good grasp of what's required to promote a political party in opposition.
Closing Date: 20 September 2019
Interviews will take place in the w/c on 25th September 2019.
It is recommended that you read the full job description before applying for this role here:
Please apply by email to firstname.lastname@example.org attaching:
- A current detailed CV;
- A letter of application no more than 2 sides of A4 with (a) a statement of suitability (drawing from the competencies listed in the job description) and (b) a vision for the role (drawing from the key objectives set out in the job description);
- A completed diversity monitoring form.