Date Added: 11 September 2019
: 20 September 2019
Job Title: Junior Public Affairs Executive (Generalist)
Working For: Green Pen Consulting
Reporting to: Director
Location: Westminster, London
Hours of work: 9:30 - 17:30, Monday to Friday
Established in 2018, Green Pen Consulting is a boutique public affairs firm. We specialise in building research-driven public affairs campaigns, and offer our clients a bespoke service, specifically tailored to their needs. Our office is located in the heart of Westminster.
Overall objectives of the post:
The role is to provide support to the senior team in delivering a range of public affairs campaigns, across a number of sectors. The successful candidate will work with the Directors from the outset of each new campaign, helping to prepare background research and monitoring, and contributing to strategy meetings. The job holder will also take on a range of activities involved in the delivery of new and existing campaigns.
- Organising round tables, panel discussions and parliamentary events
- Monitoring policy/political environments
- Preparing background briefings on a range of policy areas, as needed
- Managing basic client enquiries
- Assisting in public affairs strategy development
- Any other tasks related to the delivery of our public affairs campaigns
- At least 1-2 years’ experience in public affairs or a related field
- A good working knowledge of UK politics and the policy making process
- A highly effective communicator, both written and spoken
- Confident in dealing with a wide range of senior political and business stakeholders
- A proven track record in political/policy research and analysis
- Experience of organising events such as policy round tables and parliamentary receptions
Closing Date: 20 September 2019
If you are interested in this role, please contact email@example.com for an application form.