Date Added: 11 September 2019
: 27 September 2019
Job Title: Account Executive
Working For: Westco Communications
Westco is looking for a highly motivated Account Executive to join our team to support the delivery of client campaigns around housing renewal and estate regeneration.
Based at Westminster City Council HQ, the role provides communications support for the delivery of the council’s housing renewal programme. This includes drafting materials for public consultations on housing regeneration projects, supporting the team to engage with communities, crafting key messages and communications materials, and providing overall support for communications and community engagement activities.
The successful candidate will ensure delivery of high-quality copy for a range of channels such as resident newsletters, public exhibitions, websites, social media and resident letters. The role will support the delivery of engagement activities on renewal estates, coordinating events, working as part of a dedicated engagement team.
You will bring an existing track-record and experience within an agency environment or government / third sector communications service, be adaptable, enthusiastic, willing to learn and with an interest in developing within a diverse and fast paced environment.
This role will involve:
- Drafting materials for public consultations on housing regeneration projects
- Drafting communications materials for newsletters, website, letters, posters and social media
- Drafting communications and community engagement plans
- Managing content for regeneration websites
- Identifying and mapping stakeholders and key influencers
- Arranging regeneration workshops and events
- Building relationships across the council and beyond to ensure a good flow of information
- Monitoring social media and reporting on activity
- Evaluating the effectiveness of community and stakeholder engagement activity.
The successful candidate will:
- Have 2-4 years experiences in a public or private sector communications or engagement
- Have excellent written and oral communications skills
- Be skilled in communicating with various audiences, including communities and residents
- Be passionate and eager to learn
- Enjoy working in a team
- An understanding of housing and/or planning is preferred
Closing Date: 27 September 2019
Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis.
Please send CV and covering letter to Harriet Shone at email@example.com