Date Added: 11 September 2019
: 31 October 2019
Job Title: Account Manager / Senior Account Manager – Health Public Affairs
Working For: a client of JFL
Salary: £35,000-£40,000 DOE
This close-knit, specialist agency is looking for an Account Manager / Senior Account manager to join their high-calibre team! While this role is an initial 12-month maternity cover, there is a strong possibility of a permanent role due to agency growth.
Specialising in the health sector, this Public Affairs, Lobbying, and Political Communications agency has captured an impressive share of the market and works with a range of high-profile clients across Health, MedTech, Professional Societies, and 3rd sector. They offer fantastic exposure and real opportunity to take ownership of your work and gain access to a range of stakeholders and high-profile individuals.
- Delivering client programmes and ensuring progress is made against account work plans
- Day to day management of a range of clients’ accounts, taking responsibility for driving planning, delivery and results
- Developing a deep understanding of clients and their operating environments, using this knowledge to help solve client problems
- Developing strategies and activities for clients alongside senior directors, and overseeing their execution, quality controlling all aspects of the clients’ programmes and relationship with the agency
- Engaging and building relationships with clients at the highest levels based on trust and delivering results
- Driving the successful delivery of engagement programs across Westminster, Whitehall, and government, ensuring that client’s strategic priorities are articulated to key decision makers
- Understanding how to engage with target stakeholders, including government, parliamentarians, civil servants and the media
- Proven track record working in public affairs or policy, ideally within an agency environment
- Account management experience
- Experience of developing and maintaining expertise in specific client sectors and related policy fields
- Demonstrable experience of influencing senior stakeholders
- An outstanding communicator with very advanced writing skills
- Experience in identifying and developing new business leads
- Bring or develop an impressive network of contact across the sector, both in government and industry
Closing Date: 31 October 2019
Interviews will be held on a rolling basis.
To apply, or for more information, please email your CV to email@example.com