Date Added: 10 September 2019
: 23 September 2019
Job Title: Policy and Public Affairs Assistant
Working For: ICAEW
Salary: Circa £23,000
The role of Policy and Public Affairs Assistant will include:
- Assisting the public affairs team in the development of politically relevant public policy content by exploiting a range of sources.
- Supporting the dissemination of ICAEW thought leadership to key stakeholders.
- Political engagement tracking and stakeholder mapping.
- Monitoring of relevant political outputs in the UK and internationally.
- Supporting the development of briefings and correspondence.
- Liaising across the team to develop and maintain the public affairs website.
- Specific duties will vary from time to time in line with the business needs.
To be considered for this role, applicants must demonstrate the following:
- A good standard of education in economics, politics or related subject.
- Interest in current affairs and legislative processes.
- Interest in financial services policy.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to research, analyse and present complex information in an accessible way.
- Ability to work with others to tight timetables.
- Ability to draft internal and external policy briefings.
- Good stakeholder management skills.
Closing Date: 23 September 2019
Please send your CV and a short covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the role title in the subject field and “for the attention of Natalie Mallett, Human Resources Department."