Date Added: 10 September 2019
: 4 October 2019
Job Title: External Communications Officer- In-House
Working For: a client of JFL
Salary: Circa £25,500 DOE
One of the UK’s leading not-for-profit housing associations is currently looking for an External Communications Officer to join their tight-knit, in-house team. This client prides themselves on the care and housing of older people through ensuring each person’s individual needs are met. Predominantly, your role will be to enhance and protect the reputation of the organisation, through the delivery of strategy set out by the Communications Manager. This will include managing reactive media enquiries, identifying potential news stories and case studies, crafting press releases and managing events. This role would suit an individual wanting to join a passionate and extremely caring association!
- Managing reactive media enquiries
- Supporting the implementation of a media relations strategy
- Plan and implement public relations activity to support the delivery of our client’s vision and strategic goals
- Identifying potential news stories and case studies
- Crafting press releases
- Managing events and photoshoots
- You will be educated to Degree level
- Be a driven self-starter with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple projects, issues and stakeholders at any one time
- You will have experience of media relations
- Knowledge of the older people’s housing and care sectors
- A good understanding of the media and new media environment
Closing Date: 4 October 2019
Interviews will be held on a rolling basis, and the successful candidate could be appointed before the closing date.
If this sounds of interest, or you would like to find out more information, please email your CV to email@example.com! Due to the volume of applicants, unsuccessful candidates may not be contacted.