Date Added: 13 August 2019
: 23 August 2019
Job Title: North East Regional Campaign Manager
Working For: Conservative Campaign HQ (CCHQ)
The Scottish Conservative and Unionist Party is seeking to appoint a North East Regional Campaign Manager. Working closely with other Scottish Conservative campaign staff, each Manager will provide focus for campaign priorities both during and outside of election periods.
They will ensure effective campaigning is taking place including delivery of leaflets, canvassing and telecanvassing. Developing relations with all Associations through regular telephone, email and face-to-face contact and reporting any operational difficulties to the Scottish Director.
This role is ideally suited to an ambitious campaigner who enjoys a wide-ranging role, and has the ability to manage a number of campaigning projects at any one time.
Duties will include:
- Attending Association meetings to ensure staff are familiar with local key personnel / activists
- Campaigning for votes in non-target areas where the 2nd vote is needed
- Campaign support for Scottish and Local Government elections
- Overseeing the selection of Local Government candidates in every seat
- Working closely with MSPs and elected representatives of all levels
- Ensuring production of regular direct mail across the region
- Producing reports to the Scottish Director on all campaign activity
- Organising action days and mutual aid for target seats
- An effective communicator with good interpersonal skills
- Excellent political judgement and interest of the Conservative Party
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An ability to work independently and part of the team
- Strong multi-tasking and organisational skills
- Experience and interest in wider political roles is desirable
Closing Date: 23 August 2019
Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com