Date Added: 23 July 2019
: 21 August 2019
Job Title: Executive Assistant to the CEO - REMOVED
Working For: Legatum Institute
Charity Number: 1140719
Salary: £30,000-£32,500 (dependent on experience)
We are looking to recruit an Executive Assistant to support the Chief Executive Officer (CEO). The post holder will be expected to provide comprehensive and efficient organisational and administrative support, and assist with a wide variety of tasks that fall within the remit of the CEO.
Organisational and Administrative Support
- Provide effective and efficient diary management;
- Provide proactive support for an extensive range of meetings;
- Book travel arrangements and prepare itineraries as necessary;
- Act as a point of contact for external stakeholders and core contacts, maintaining excellent relationships with key ‘friends’ of the Institute, including their staff;
- Manage business expenses and claims for the CEO, ensuring accurate and timely processing of receipts;
- Assist the CEO to draft a wide range of documents including letters, briefing documents, e-mails, invitations, and agendas;
- Draft documents including presentations, reports and spreadsheets as required.
Experience and Knowledge
- Experience in a similar role providing administrative support to senior executives;
- Experience of working with senior management in a fluid and fast moving role;
- Proven experience of strong organisational skills;
- Experience of drafting written materials;
- Knowledge and experience of British politics, the UK parliament and international affairs desirable.
- Excellent written and verbal communication;
- Strong interpersonal and relationship management skills;
- Excellent IT skills – Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint;
- Highly organised and efficient with a keen eye for detail;
- Ability to work on their own initiative and to tight deadlines;
- Ability to work with people at various levels;
For more details, please see https://li.com/about/jobs/.
Closing Date: 21 August 2019
HOW TO APPLY: Please submit a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
7th August 2019 - This advert has been removed at the request of the original advertiser. Please do not apply for this role.