Date Added: 22 July 2019
: 22 August 2019
Job Title: Public Policy Internship - REMOVED
Working For: Instinctif Partners
Salary: National Minimum Wage
Instinctif Partners is an international communications and business consultancy.
The Public Policy team advises clients on how UK politics might affect their business and operations, both nationally and locally; and to help clients successfully engage with UK political and media stakeholders to achieve their goals.
Day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Undertaking research and analysis on a range of national and local public policy and media issues and situations, to support existing clients and new business opportunities.
- Drafting materials, such as background research briefings or stakeholder biographies.
- Help in drafting media materials including briefing documents, press release and commentary.
- Attendance at different think tank events.
- Daily newspaper, social media and parliamentary monitoring. This may include attendance to relevant debates and Committee sessions at the Houses of Parliament.
- Engaging with journalists, politicians and wider stakeholders on a regular basis.
- Supporting the delivery of stakeholder engagement events, whether with local communities or supporting national political engagement.
- Undertaking mid to long-term projects, such as producing overviews of policy developments in sectors of interest, or producing work on political issues of the day.
Successful candidates should have:
- Strong research and policy analysis abilities.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- An attention to detail.
- An ability to work flexibly.
- A strong interest in learning about the UK political system, both nationally and locally.
Successful candidates will be working on clients across the economy. The role may involve infrequent travel if working on a local project.
Closing Date: 22 August 2019
Start Date: From September 2019
Length: 3 months
Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
29th July 2019 - This advert has been removed at the request of the original advertiser. Please do not apply for this role.