Date Added: 11 July 2019
: 26 July 2019
Job Title: Graphic Designer
Working For: Quatro
Salary: Circa £30,000
QUATRO public relations and public affairs agency, is looking to recruit an in-house graphic designer.
You will need to bring a range of skills to create engaging communications collateral across all platforms for our property, energy and international clients and support our marketing and new business activity. These include websites, infographics, brochures, newsletters, video content, and exhibition boards. Your design understanding will be vital to support our new business and marketing activity as well as day-to-day work, helping our clients effectively engage with their stakeholders.
Our ideal candidate will bring the energy needed to problem solving and make an impact on the most creative challenges; backed up by the foundation of skills required to consistently deliver.
- Demonstrable strong conceptual design skills
- Previous experience working in-house or agency side or on political/parliamentary campaigns, on both print and digital design projects
- Excellent working knowledge of Adobe CS (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop) and Microsoft Office (PPT and Word)
- Strong ability to multi task, perform well under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Photography and video skills
- Some knowledge coding
- Political or public affairs campaigns
- Competitive package
- Flexible working (we would consider a part time role of 3 days a week)
- Subsidised gym membership, cycle to work scheme, company socials
- Office close to Barbican and Old St underground stations.
Closing Date: 26 July 2019
Interviews would take place during the week commencing 29th July with a start date soon after.
To apply please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com