Date Added: 12 June 2019
: 19 July 2019
Job Title: Senior Account Manager/Account Manager
Working For: Engage. Communicate. Facilitate (ECF)
Engage. Communicate. Facilitate (ECF) is a recently established, growing communications and engagement consultancy operating in the Built Environment. We have identified a need to recruit an experienced Senior Account Manager or Account Manager for our London office.
We have a growing team of specialists, who have over 60 years of accumulated experience within the field of stakeholder and community engagement. Our company is co-owned and chaired by Kathy Jones, a leading communications and engagement expert who founded one of Australia’s largest consultancies, Kathy Jones and Associates (KJA).
ECF has a teaming agreement with KJA which allows us to draw on their methodologies, collateral and staffing resources to deliver work here in the UK. In return, ECF provides KJA and its clients with intelligence on developments in the UK real estate industry.
We are looking to appoint a full time Senior Account Manager/Account Manager, on an initial three-month fixed term contract, with the strong possibility of a permanent role.
We are looking for a highly motivated and entrepreneurial candidate with between 2-5 years’ experience working in communications and engagement although other experience will be considered. The role would suit an individual looking to develop their skills on both the client and consultancy side.
- Client liaison
- Drafting, editing and issuing collateral to communicate the benefits associated with the project and designed to manage the inconvenience caused by construction work.
- Providing strategic advice on how to improve the construction communications process against a backdrop of the need for a significant scaling in the operation.
- Analysing and profiling key audiences and adjusting communications to suit their requirements.
- Working with the wider team to suggest improvements to the companies community and stakeholder engagement practices.
General ECF duties:
- Attending new business meetings, where appropriate.
- Organising and attending ECF events as part of our regular boardroom discussion sessions.
- Developing new business materials, including online value-add marketing materials related to our areas of Thought Leadership.
- Helping to maintain the company’s presence on social media by producing engaging content.
Closing Date: 19 July 2019
Interviews will be held shortly after the closing date, although we may interview prior to the close date. We are looking to appoint as early as possible.
Please email your CV and a one-page covering letter to Oliver Deed on email@example.com.