Date Added: 12 June 2019
: 24 June 2019
Job Title: Intern - Public Relations
Working For: Concilio Communications
Salary: London Living Wage
Contract: 3 month internship – with potential to develop into Account Executive
Hours of Work: 37.5 + additional as required.
Concilio is looking to hire an enthusiastic individual to join our growing team in London.
Concilio Communications is an intelligence-led public affairs consultancy helping clients in the property sector.
With a growing team following current affairs, local issues and politics we have delivered strategic advice on some of the biggest and most high-profile schemes in the UK. Our team of dedicated and passionate engagement professionals offers a breadth of experience and knowledge from across the worlds of politics, media, and community activism.
Concilio has helped our clients successfully navigate the complex planning environment by delivering constructive dialogue with communities and politicians in order to achieve the best possible outcomes.
We are currently working on a number of major developments in London and the South East with new client wins coming in also from further afield.
- Knowledge and interest in local and national government;
- A limited understanding and interest in the planning system;
- Strong social and digital media skills;
- Able to work as a consistently reliable member of a team/supporting colleagues
- Good verbal communication;
- Confident, sociable and willing to share ideas freely;
- Well-organised and able to multi-task to deliver good quality work to deadlines; and
- Clear and concise writing style and ability to quickly produce or edit written work to a very high standard;
- Interest in politics and/or involvement in party politics;
- Stakeholder management experience
- Photoshop and InDesign skills; and
- Agency experience would be an advantage
What we can offer you:
- Structured career development and progression
- The opportunity to work on high profile developments and projects in a growing company
- Liaise with community groups and arrange meetings
- Organise public exhibitions and community group events/drop in sessions
- Political and stakeholder research
- Draft letters, newsletters and exhibition boards
- Support the wider team with administrative tasks as necessary
Concilio Communications is an equal opportunities employer.
Closing Date: 24 June 2019
Interviews will start week commencing 17th June.
We may appoint before the closing date, so get your application in as soon as possible.
If you are interested in this role please send your CV and covering letter to Xenia at firstname.lastname@example.org