Date Added: 12 June 2019
: 12 July 2019
Job Title: County Campaigns Officer
Working For: Wiltshire Liberal Democrats
Location: Chippenham, Wiltshire
We are looking for a dynamic Campaigns Officer to lead on campaigns across Wiltshire. A key focus will be working with multiple stakeholders across the county to build on the local elections in 2017 ahead of our next local elections in 2021. Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to prioritise workload is essential. The post-holder will be expected to establish positive working relationships across a range of councillors, candidates and volunteers, as well as offering basic training and a strategic overview of county wide communications This role will require flexibility in hours, with regular evening and weekend working, for which time off in lieu will be available.
- Work with the Wiltshire Liberal Democrat council group to build campaigning capacity.
- To be the primary point of coordination for constituencies and the council group in Wiltshire.
- Organise and support campaigning activity, including regular press releases and social media.
- Design and produce high quality campaign materials against agreed deadlines and assist local Focus editors with their publications.
- Use a database effectively for campaigning purposes.
- Help to manage digital communications channels such as websites, social media and email.
- Maintain the running of the Liberal Democrat office.
- Provide reports as needed to the Wiltshire Liberal Democrat Group.
- Work with other Liberal Democrat organisations as required.
- Any other duties related to the scope of this post.
A full driving licence and access to a car is essential. Expenses will be paid for mileage and other travel. Some evening and weekend work will be required.
Closing Date: 12 July 2019
The application deadline is midday on the closing date.
Interviews will be held on the week commencing 22nd July.
Please send a CV, a Cover letter of no more than one side of A4 stating your suitability for this role, your availability to start, whether you have a driver's licence and your availability for interview on week commencing 22nd July to email@example.com.