Date Added: 11 June 2019
: 13 July 2019
Job Title: PR Consultant
Working For: CEO PR Ltd t/a Right Angles
Salary: £40,000-£50,000 per annum
We are looking for someone who:
- Can take full responsibility for a number of clients developing their long-term strategy
- Are incredibly hard working – driven, energetic and highly ambitious
- Are highly proactive and able to work to exceedingly tight deadlines
- Are prepared to work, or be available to respond, at unsociable hours including weekends in order to deliver top-quality media and press results for clients – this is not a 9-5 job
- Can work in a team, knows how to delegate and share responsibility for all tasks – we need team players
- Are independent thinkers with fresh ideas and the ability to implement them with little guidance
- Are personable, approachable and highly organised – we like a good sense of humour too!
- Preferably have at least five years’ experience in business or political PR, or a similar field
Closing Date: 13 July 2019
Start date: as soon as is possible
Please send a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are only going to consider serious applicants who have taken the time and trouble to really look into whether they think this role is right for them. Have a look at our clients here first, and along with your letter and CV, please attach a further note suggesting one new idea for any three clients on the page. No boilerplate applications will be accepted.
All applications will be answered by email.