Date Added: 15 May 2019
: 30 May 2019
Job Title: Programme Operations Associate (x2)
Working For: Ambition Institute
Location: London, Manchester or Birmingham
Salary: £20,000 + £3,000 LW (if applicable)
We’re recruiting for two exciting roles within our Programme Operations team. From running events to working with our external stakeholders to supporting teachers in our participant services team, the post holders will lead the activity which they are responsible for across all our programmes. We’re looking for motivated people to join us in our entry level roles and contribute to setting up these new departments, delivering really high quality and building fantastic relationships.
We are happy to announce that we will be able to offer you:
- Agile working - a dynamic and flexible internal culture that gives employees control over the way they work and supports wellbeing
- A competitive annual leave entitlement - 25 days plus bank holidays
- A generous employer pension contribution - 11% (10% pension plus 1% NI rebate)
- Competitive salaries rates and life assurance
- Access to interest free season ticket and bike loans, as well as childcare vouchers
- An Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) which gives staff confidential support and personalised information and resources when they are experiencing everyday challenges or more serious problems.
Please note, if you are successful and appointed to work from our London office, we will be moving to an exciting new office space in West London by the end of the year. Further details will be shared on your appointment.
We are committed to the safeguarding of children and the most vulnerable in our society and, as such, we are unable to employ individuals with relevant convictions, including the following: a conviction for an offence involving violence or dishonesty, of a sexual nature or against minors, or for any other offence that is relevant to the nature of the services provided by our organisation.
Right to Work
As an employer, we have a responsibility to prevent illegal working in the UK by ensuring that our employees have the right to work in the UK. Therefore, as part of the recruitment process to verify your eligibility you will be required to produce relevant documentation.
Closing Date: 30 May 2019
Thursday 6th June 2019 (remotely via video conference)
To apply for any of our vacancies or to find the full job description, please visit our website.
Unfortunately, due to the number of applications we receive at this stage we will not be able to contact unsuccessful applicants. Please be advised we reserve the right to close the vacancy earlier than stated should we receive a larger number of applications. We recommend you apply early to avoid disappointment.