Date Added: 15 May 2019
: 30 June 2019
Job Title: Senior Monitoring Consultant
Working For: Dods Group PLC
Salary: £28,000-£33,000 dependent on experience
Dods’ market-leading political intelligence services ensure our clients stay ahead of political developments. We provide fast, focused and comprehensive information and insight on the activities of government, legislatures and a variety of stakeholders to clients across a wide range of sectors.
As the most senior member of the German Monitoring team, you will be responsible for the overall delivery of the service to clients and management of the team. You will act as a champion for German monitoring within Dods, and play an important role in its development and improvement.
Running the Dods Politisches Monitoring service:
- Monitoring political and legislative developments;
- Sending political information to clients;
- Managing content and sources;
- Preparing and editing political agendas;
- Writing political briefings;
- Conducting research for clients;
- Answering client questions about content and the service.
Managing a small team of 2 consultants:
- Overseeing day-to-day operations, delegating tasks and setting deadlines;
- Conducting team meetings to update members on best practices and continuing expectations;
- Answering team member questions, helping with problems, and overseeing work for quality and guideline compliance.
Being responsible for the overall success of the service:
- Reporting to the Head of Business Intelligence on performance of the service and suggesting opportunities for improvement and growth;
- Working closely with the commercial team to acquire new clients and ensure existing clients are satisfied;
- Taking part in service improvement initiatives with peers from other geographies (UK, France and EU).
Skills and experience needed
The successful candidate will be a flexible, reliable, good team player, with the ability to prioritise, meet deadlines and maintain a high level of accuracy, even when working under pressure. You will need to be proactive and confident in dealing with senior stakeholders.
- Excellent knowledge of German politics and legislative procedures in Germany;
- Excellent client service skills;
- German mother tongue or equivalent, plus excellent written and spoken English.
- Management experience;
- Understanding of German health/energy/transport policy.
Closing Date: 30 June 2019
Interviews will be conducted as soon as possible and the successful candidate selected shortly after.
Please send your CV (in English and German) and a covering letter (in German) to firstname.lastname@example.org, explaining what you would bring to the role as Senior Monitoring Consultant.
Please submit your application as soon as possible, as the start date for the appointment is 29th July or earlier.