Date Added: 15 May 2019
: 29 May 2019
Job Title: Public Affairs and Events Intern
Working For: Connect
Salary: London living wage - £10.55 per hour
Leading public affairs agency Connect is looking to recruit an intern to join our busy conferences and events team. You will help to deliver a wide range of events both in Westminster and elsewhere in the UK.
This internship would suit candidates who are:
- Able to demonstrate an enthusiastic and flexible approach
- A team player with strong attention to detail and proven administrative skills, particularly in Microsoft Excel
- Proactive and able to use initiative
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Looking for their first job in politics
- Interested in the work that Connect’s clients do
- This is a 6 month fixed-term contract with the option to extend.
Full-time. Connect pay the London Living Wage and follow the PRCA guidelines for ethical internship https://www.prca.org.uk/sites/default/files/PRCA%20Intern%20Guidelines.pdf
The role is based in our Westminster offices with travel elsewhere in the UK as required.
Closing Date: 29 May 2019
Interviews will take place on Wednesday 5th June 2019
Please submit a CV and covering letter (max 1 page) setting out why you would like to be our intern to Pav Basra on email@example.com