Date Added: 17 April 2019
: 10 May 2019
Job Title: Intern
Working For: Acuitas Communications
Salary: NMW + 10%
A brilliant opportunity for a clever, committed, articulate and well presented graduate to join the rapidly growing corporate comms and public affairs practice of the London office of Acuitas Communications.
This role provides an amazing opportunity to learn the ropes in a fast-paced and exciting consulting environment. The successful candidate will possess a business-literate ability to learn about new issues and sectors at speed, with absolute accuracy and attention to detail, and a desire to succeed.
An appetite for hard work, and the ability to work within a team, will also be crucial in this friendly but busy central London-based agency which has offices in Europe and Africa.
We’re looking for a bright, personable and committed graduate to:
• Undertake daily media and political monitoring duties
• Conduct ad hoc research in support of client account teams
• Preparation of briefing materials, in discussion with more senior colleagues
• Managing correspondence (editing, sending and managing flow of correspondence, including between offices)
• Help with other key tasks such as event management, new business planning and electronic filing of key data
• Be exposed to clients
The role offers a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to make a positive impact and begin to start a successful career in corporate communications and public affairs in a really dynamic workplace environment
• A degree or higher
• Previous political or communications experience in a similar role or in Parliament will be particularly welcome
• Excellent analytical skills
• Demonstratable reliability and time-management through past work or related experience
• Flexibility in working hours (includes regular early starts)
• Excellent IT skills – excellent MO skills and familiar with social media
• Excellent oral communications skills
• Immaculate personal grooming and presentation
Closing Date: 10 May 2019
Interviews to commence immediately.
Please submit a CV and short covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title stated clearly in the subject of the email.