Date Added: 17 April 2019
: 3 May 2019
Job Title: Cyber Intelligence and Geopolitical Risk Analyst
Working For: Sibylline
Salary: From £24,000 depending on experience
Sibylline Ltd. is seeking to recruit an entry level Cyber Intelligence Analyst to provide thought leadership on cyber issues and to augment our existing team of security analysts. The ideal candidate will have a moderate to advanced level of understanding on cyber security issues and will have a degree in either a field related to cyber security or geopolitics. The role will involve writing a range of risk assessments on cyber risks impacting our clients, contributing to an existing and well-developed geopolitical and security analysis function.
The successful candidate will provide a 'trip wire' function to pick up on major new cyber trends or cyber incidents and provide cyber expertise to support our existing geopolitical analysis. Applicants to this role require the ability to research and analyse a wide range of information and write regular high quality analytical reports to strict deadlines. In addition, you will engage directly with clients to provide support and consulting. Your work will help our clients to make critical decisions about cyber security and operational challenges. This is an entry level role, with a fantastic opportunity for career progression.
As a cyber intelligence analyst, you will be expected to display the following skills and attributes:
• Strong, demonstrable interest in security and intelligence
• A degree in either international relations or a field related to cyber security
• A sound understanding of security threats to the corporate sector worldwide
• An understanding of wider international affairs
• Strong personal initiative; ability to take ownership of tasks and challenges and deliver solutions under minimal guidance
• Ability to work under pressure and collaborate effectively in teams
• Excellent attention to detail
Skills - Essential
• Excellent written English
• Solid awareness and understanding of global cyber security affairs and their impacts on businesses
• Excellent presentation skills, and confidence liaising with clients in writing and through verbal briefings
• Excellent research skills, and ability to rapidly digest, evaluate and “sift” large quantities of information
• Analytical flair; an ability to provide rigorous, creative insight in complex situations
• High level competency with Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
Closing Date: 3 May 2019
Following filtration of candidates based on CV, a writing assessment will be conducted to test writing and analytical ability. Successful applicants will then be invited to interview in May. The successful candidate would ideally be available to start as soon as possible.
To apply for this position please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com