Date Added: 17 April 2019
: 3 May 2019
Job Title: Corporate Communications Manager
Working For: A client of Birchwood Knight
Salary: Between £40,000 and £45,000 plus bonus and benefits
A growing, sector-agnostic management consultancy, partnering with leading private equity firms on high-profile deals.
As the Corporate Communications Manager, this autonomous role offers the opportunity to influence the company’s market orientation by raising their profile as well as take a hands-on role in the production of thought leadership and B2B material. You’ll take the lead in guiding and formulating the company’s voice across traditional and digital channels, working closely with agencies and directors alike to ensure continuity across media channels, written materials and award submissions. You’ll have the support of the senior leadership team in providing communications expertise across the organisation, ensuring a strong and consistent brand across a wide variety of platforms.
- Has worked in a professional services firm or has worked with professional services clients
- A first-class writer and editor, with a great eye for detail
- Has a genuine interest in the world of business
- The ability to write on-brand content for a range of audiences, and across a range of digital and print channels
- Able to produce quality copy quickly
- A good stakeholder manager and natural networker
- Would ideally have some experience of managing agencies and is able to get the best from them
Closing Date: 3 May 2019
To interview and appoint ASAP so please send your CV as soon as you see the advert
Please email your CV to Madeleine at email@example.com or call 02034357269 for more information.