Date Added: 8 April 2019
: 31 May 2019
Job Title: Campaign Intern +REMOVED
Working For: United for Change
Salary: The London Living Wage
United for Change is building a movement to provide an alternative to the tribal politics that has taken hold in the UK. We are on a mission to bring fresh faces and new ideas to Westminster. Launching later this year, we've already amassed thousands of supporters to lay the foundations from which we can rapidly scale-up.
Reporting into the Campaign Manager, the successful applicant will help implement United for Change’s online campaign, as well as assist with building the United for Change supporter community.
• Drafting social media posts
• Drafting emails to supporter base
• Drafting content for the website
• Online desk research and monitoring
• Data entry and day-to-day CMS Management
• Fielding telephone and email enquiries
• Working with the campaign manager to track, run and evaluate digital marketing campaigns across social and online media
Skills and experience
• Excellent written skills
• Ability to communication and interact with a wide range of different people
• Data entry and attention to detail
• Proven time management skills
• Strong organisation and planning skills
• Google Analytics and other monitoring tools
• Happy to get stuck-in
• Team player
• Comfortable in a start-up environment
• Passionate about politics and social change
6-week position, with an opportunity to become permanent.
Closing Date: 31 May 2019
Please send CV and cover letter to:
23rd January 2019 - This ad has been removed at the request of the original advertiser due to the high volume of received applications. Please do not apply for this role.