Date Added: 1 April 2019
: 22 April 2019
Job Title: Public Affairs Internship - REMOVED
Working For: AprilSix Proof
Salary: £10.55 per hour (London Living Wage)
April Six Proof is an international communications agency specialising in science and technology. We are looking for an individual wishing to begin their career in public affairs, campaigns and communications in our growing Public Affairs Division.
The internship lasts for three months, subject to a probationary review after the first month. The successful candidate will receive guidance and advice to help them make the best start in the public affairs industry.
- Supporting the delivery of political engagement programmes for a range of science and technology companies, associations and research facilities
- Political and media monitoring
- Maintaining and updating stakeholder engagement activity
- Attending and notetaking meetings as required
- Contributing ideas to pitches and programme development
- Desk research and drafting political material
- Collating and analysing political coverage
The Successful Candidate will:
- Be able to demonstrate a strong interest in politics and government; and preferably holding an interest in science and technology issues.
- Be able to demonstrate experience in supporting project delivery/campaigns/research
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be a good team player,
- Be ambitious with a willingness to contribute at every level
Closing Date: 22 April 2019
Successful applicants will be contacted for interview as soon as possible and appointment may be made before the closing date.
Candidates should send CV (max two pages) and cover letter (max one page) to Vernon.Hunte@aprilsixproof.com
4th April 2019 - This ad has been removed at the request of the original advertiser due to the high volume of applications. Please do not apply for this role.