Date Added: 14 March 2019
: 5 April 2019
Job Title: Research Consultant/Account Executive
Working For: Forty Shillings
Salary: £20,000 - £24,000 per annum
Forty Shillings is looking for a new Research Consultant/Account Executive to join a growing team in an exciting, dynamic and results orientated sector.
About Forty Shillings
Forty Shillings is an award-winning communications agency that focuses exclusively on property, development and land issues. We have a successful record of promoting residential and mixed-use development.
We work with institutional investors, land owners, developers and local authorities throughout the development process, from influencing local plans, public consultations to people moving into new communities. We work with some of the best businesses and organisations in the sector and on some of the UK’s most important regeneration projects.
We specialise in working on high-profile and politically sensitive development and regeneration projects, managing political, media and community audiences.
More information is available at: http://fortyshillings.com/
We are looking for a driven and ambitious recent graduate to offer broad support to the existing team. You will have political awareness and an understanding of local government and regeneration. You will also need good time management skills, and the ability to juggle several tasks simultaneously with significant attention to detail. You will have strong drafting skills and the ability to explain complex situations to a number of different audiences.
About the job
This role would suit a recent graduate with good organisational and time management skills interested in the property industry and local politics.
Duties would include:
- Taking responsibility for all local, national and political media monitoring;
- Identifying and monitoring all relevant political stakeholders for projects;
- Providing administrative support for the team on client projects and consultation programmes, for example by carrying out data entry and managing databases and correspondence;
- Providing research support and data analysis for the team;
- Providing logistical support for the team including booking meeting rooms and conference facilities and helping to organise, publicise and attend public events;
- Responding to client and customer queries in a timely and responsive manner.
Closing Date: 5 April 2019
We are looking to appoint as soon as possible so early applications are encouraged.
To apply for the role please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org (the letter should be no more than 250 words) setting out specifically:
a) your interest in property and planning, and
b) what you and your experience would bring the role.
28/03/2019: closing date extended until 05/04/2019