Date Added: 14 March 2019
: 14 April 2019
Job Title: Account Director (I&E)
Working For: Built Environment Communications Group
Salary: £40,000 - £55,000
What it’s all about
We are looking for a talented individual with a background in public affairs, politics, communications and / or public consultation. The suitable candidate will ideally have experience working with Infrastructure and Energy clients and within the built environment and property sectors.
You will be a highly enthusiastic and self-starting individual with a passion for operating across the public affairs, stakeholder engagement and community consultation sectors. You are outgoing and adaptable and able to build rapport quickly both internally and externally. You are driven to build client accounts and develop new business across a range of sectors.
What you’ll need to have
• Have strong interpersonal skills with the ability to gain trust and provide innovative solutions.
• Demonstrable background in growing client accounts, securing new business wins and bringing fresh initiatives to life.
• Aware and engaged with current affairs and the UK’s politics.
• An extensive network of industry and political contacts in England, with the experience and credibility to offer senior counsel to clients and foster senior client relationships
• A strong passion for your work in the industry. You will be a driven individual with a proven record successfully working on Energy & Infrastructure projects.
• A clear understanding of the local planning and public affairs sector.
What you’ll need to do
• Provide reliable advice that preserves and boosts clients’ reputations.
• Devise and lead the delivery of multiple Energy & Infrastructure campaigns.
• Develop and deliver public affairs and stakeholder engagement strategies.
• Manage client relationships and deliver income and profitability against a budget and plan.
• Develop and deliver a plan for growth, create a network of contacts and lead the business process for Infrastructure & Energy.
• Apply innovation and develop BECG’s contribution as we grow to ensure it exceeds demands.
• Support your teams in their individual career development and wellbeing and motivate them to deliver high-quality work.
BECG is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Closing Date: 14 April 2019
Interviews will be held at either our London or Winchester Offices.
We may appoint this position before the closing date.
Please submit your CV and cover letter through our website: https://becg.com/careers/account-director-ie/