Date Added: 14 March 2019
: 25 March 2019
Job Title: Project Manager
Working For: Blue Heron Research Partners
Salary: £50,000 - £56,000 per annum
Blue Heron Research Partners is looking to hire a project manager in London who enjoys and has experience in managing small teams and delivering clear, concise research on a variety of topics.
Who we are:
Blue Heron is a research firm specializing in providing qualitative due diligence to a wide range of clients. We apply the fundamentals of investigative and business journalism – detailed interviews and meticulous public records searches – to uncover the unvarnished truth about a company from developments on the factory floor to strategic level reputational and growth prospects.
What you’ll do:
• Oversee primary research due diligence projects – directing an investigative team as it gathers business intelligence for institutional investors and corporate clients.
• Manage project team, including associates, editors and researchers. Monitor researchers to ensure delivery on project goals.
• Find creative solutions when a project has stalled.
• Assertively and proactively manage projects, all the way through completion.
• Guide and assist associates as they identify sources.
• Liaise with research and database teams to increase the depth of due diligence and adjust to changing client directions.
• Review/edit researcher interviews and write executive summaries. Deliver constructive feedback regarding lines of inquiry.
• Communicate with clients surrounding project launch, midstream and completion. Nurture client relationships.
• Enforce all compliance guidelines throughout the process.
Who you are:
• You have 5 to 15 years of experience in managing small teams.
• You have an excellent track record in delivering a polished research product.
• You possess excellent communication skills as well as strong problem solving and critical thinking skills.
• You thrive in a challenging, fast-paced environment and deliver against short deadlines.
• You are patient, persistent and comfortable juggling several projects on different topics.
• You are self-motivated, efficient, and highly organized with excellent planning and time management skills.
Closing Date: 25 March 2019
Please email resume with three references and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line: Project Manager London. If we think you could be a good match, we’ll be in touch to let you know the next steps.
Please note that we are not able to provide sponsorship for UK work permit.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.