Date Added: 14 March 2019
: 22 March 2019
Job Title: Operations and Events Manager
Working For: Common Vision (CoVi)
Salary: £25,000 - £35,000 (dependent on experience)
Common Vision is a think tank working to change the narrative around our shared future. Our mission is to champion public dialogue around social and political issues, and revitalise public diplomacy through encouraging established and new leaders to exchange perspectives and build understanding.
We have an exciting new opportunity for an operations and events manager to oversee the development of our internal operations and co-ordinate the delivery of a wide range of events.
- Overseeing the operations and delivery of a busy programme of public and professional events
- Overseeing project management processes, including budgets and resourcing
- Executing external communications, updating contact databases and maintaining relevant software
- Overseeing fundraising and business development processes
- Financial planning and budget responsibilities, including preparing management accounts and overseeing cashflow, in line with the organisation’s financial and delivery objectives
- Light touch office management and IT responsibilities
You will need to demonstrate:
- At least three years’ relevant work experience in an operations, events management or business development role
- A track record of effective project management
- A conscientious and flexible work ethic
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Impeccable administrative and organisational skills, and a keen eye for detail
We will consider part-time or flexible working arrangements for the right candidate.
Closing Date: 22 March 2019
Start date ASAP
Please send a CV and tailored covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the job title and W4MP clearly stated in the subject line.