Date Added: 8 February 2019
: 24 February 2019
Job Title: Operations and Events manager
Working For: Common Vision (CoVi)
Salary: £25,000 - £35,000 pa
Common Vision is a think tank working to change the narrative around our shared future. Our mission is to champion public dialogue around social and political issues, and revitalise public diplomacy through encouraging established and new leaders to exchange perspectives and build understanding.
Common Vision launched in 2014, and has succeeded in building a strong reputation and practical track record in the last five years. We now are prioritising ambitious plans to diversify our projects and activities, expand our staff team and improve our governance processes.
We have an exciting new opportunity for an operations and events manager to oversee the development of our internal operations and co-ordinate the delivery of a wide range of events.
- Event management and delivery on a range of different topics
- Overseeing project management processes, including budgets and resourcing
- Building and maintaining positive relationships with partners, funders and wider stakeholders including professionals, campaigners, public commentators, Parliamentarians and academics
- Executing communications and business development processes, updating contact databases and relevant software
- Implementing new operational systems, controls or reporting procedures if required
- Light touch office management and IT responsibilities
- Financial planning and budget responsibilities, in line with the organisation’s financial and delivery objectives
The full job description and candidate specification is available here: http://www.covi.org.uk/about/#vacancies
We will consider part-time or flexible working arrangements for the right candidate.
Closing Date: 24 February 2019
Please email a CV and tailored covering letter to email@example.com with the job title and W4MP clearly in the subject line.