Date Added: 11 January 2019
: 7 February 2019
Job Title: Events and Communications Assistant
Working For: Reform Think Tank
Salary: £10.55 per hour (London Living Wage)
Reform is recruiting an Events and Communications Assistant to join its team for six months on a full-time basis. The successful candidate will be involved in organising a portfolio of Reform’s events and delivering Reform’s communications strategy.
Reform runs an annual programme of around 50 policy events which bring together senior leaders across government and opposition, public services and business to push the public policy debate forward. The successful candidate will play a key role in the organisation of a portfolio of these events to ensure they are delivered to a high standard.
Maximising the impact of Reform’s work is crucial to ensure its research is disseminated and read by key stakeholders. The successful candidate will be involved in updating content across Reform’s communications channels, including the website and social media. They will work on report launches, including content and media strategy.
Reform is an independent non-party think tank dedicated to achieving better and smarter public services. Our mission is to set out ideas that will improve public services for all and deliver value for money. We work on core sectors such as health and social care, education, home affairs and justice, and work and pensions. Our work also covers cross-cutting issues including public service design and delivery and digital public services. We are independent and strictly non-party in our approach.
- Assist the delivery of a portfolio of Reform’s policy events, including managing RSVPs, producing event materials and on-the-day logistics
- Assist with Reform’s communications strategy, including updating content across Reform’s communications channels and working on report launches
- Maintain accurate records in the database
- Support the wider work of the events, communications and fundraising team where appropriate to fulfil business needs
- To undertake other reasonable duties as specified by a Director
- Strong organisational and administrative skills, including multi-tasking and working under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- A positive and can-do approach
Closing Date: 7 February 2019
Applications are considered on a rolling basis and interviews will be taking place as soon as possible.
The closing time to apply is 9am.
Applications will be considered on a rolling basis. An appointment may be made before the closing date.
Due to the high number of applications we receive, we are unable to contact candidates who aren't selected for interview.
Reform recruits using BeApplied. No CVs or cover letters should be submitted. Any identifiers in your answers to questions should be removed. Apply via this link: https://app.beapplied.com/apply/mhrgwmkz5d