Date Added: 11 January 2019
: 11 February 2019
Job Title: Communications, Outreach & Development Officer
Working For: Institute on Statelessness and Inclusion
Salary: £26,000- £28,000 full-time
Would you like to work for the only human rights NGO dedicated to working on statelessness and the right to a nationality at a global level? The Institute on Statelessness and Inclusion (ISI) is recruiting a Communications, Outreach & Development Officer to lead ISI’s Communications and Outreach work and assist the Co-Directors in Partnerships and Development activities. Based out of ISI’s London Office, this is an exciting opportunity for early-mid career professionals looking to work with a vibrant and dedicated team on one of the biggest global human rights challenges you may not have heard of. Join us to raise awareness about the right to a nationality and statelessness among different audiences around the world!
- Communications: 40%
- Outreach and Partnerships: 40%
- Development and Donor Engagement: 20%
This is a full-time post with a one-year fixed term contract, based out of ISI’s office in Hendon, London. For full details of the post, visit us via http://www.institutesi.org/about/involved.php.
Closing Date: 11 February 2019
- Shortlisted applicants notified: Tuesday 19 February
- In person interviews in London: Monday 25 February
- Decision: Friday 1 March
- Start Date: As soon as possible, preferably no later than 1 April 2019.
Candidates should submit their full application via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The email subject should state ‘Application: Community, Outreach & Development Officer’. Full applications will comprise:
- A cover letter (no more than 2 pages) setting out the candidate’s suitability for the job, addressing all criteria in the Person Specification .
- A Curriculum Vitae (no more than 2 pages).
- A writing sample (unedited by others) of 1,500 words (or less).
- Applicants called for interview should also be prepared to submit two references.