Date Added: 11 January 2019
: 25 January 2019
Job Title: Events Coordinator
Working For: Public Policy Exchange
Salary: £18,000 - £20, 000 pa plus performance-related bonus
Public Policy Exchange produces and delivers high-calibre conferences and seminars which provide an invaluable interface for policy discussion, debate and networking.
The successful applicant will take on a key role as Events Coordinator within a small team and will be responsible for a range of tasks including:
- Marketing/Client Liaison/Customer Service – Undertaking marketing campaigns and dealing with all inbound phone/email enquiries
- Events Preparation - compiling high quality delegate pack content, making badges, delegate lists etc.
- Events Delivery - Setting up registration desk, welcoming and registering delegates and ensuring events runs smoothly on the day
- Venue Management – Negotiating with venues and managing event budgets
Key skills/experience required include:
- Strong organisational skills
- Enthusiasm, flexibility and reliability
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to work without supervision
- Commercial awareness
- Excellent budgeting, negotiation and vendor management skills
This position will suit a recent graduate with a keen interest in public policy research and/or marketing and events management.
Closing Date: 25 January 2019
Interviews will begin as soon as we start receiving applications and we may appoint before the closing date, with the start date for the successful candidate negotiable.
To apply please send your CV along with a covering letter explaining why you are keen on the job and how your experience matches the candidate profile.
Applications should be sent to email@example.com and please include the job title in the subject line of the email.