Date Added: 20 December 2018
: 19 February 2019
Job Title: Consultant - Local Campaigns, Corporate -REMOVED
Working For: Portland PR Ltd
Salary: Competitive Salary
Portland is an international communications consultancy trusted by some of the highest profile organisations, governments and individuals in the world with offices in Washington DC, New York, Singapore, Doha and Nairobi, as well as in London.
Portland’s Local expertise ranges from contentious planning applications and major infrastructure projects, through to community campaigns and stakeholder engagement.
- As a consultant, you will be responsible for executing short and long term campaigns for your clients, and contributing to the development of their overall communications strategy.
- You will be a primary day to day contact for clients and establish a long term relationship with them based on their ability to trust in the quality of your judgement and delivery.
- The quality of your written work will mean that the majority of materials are ‘client-ready’ and meet the brief set in terms of tone, length and accuracy.
- Your project management skills will ensure that deadlines are met by your client teams at every level, from more junior to more senior colleagues.
- Beyond the work that you undertake for existing clients, you will play an important role in the team’s future growth through your contribution to our new business process, helping to identify prospective opportunities, and supporting the development and delivery of pitches.
Qualifications, skills and competencies:
- Have 2-4 years proven experience gained in a communications role with a focus on local government or planning and development.
- Be able to demonstrate past success in the delivery of high quality local communications campaigns, and to explain why they met the client or organisation’s objective.
- Exhibit knowledge of, and interest in, the UK political landscape, including local political campaigning, and how this impacts clients.
Unfortunately due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not possible to respond directly to all applicants, only to those whose candidacy is being pursued. In addition, the length of the recruitment process varies based on the vacancy needs. Traditionally, the process takes approximately 2-4 weeks. Therefore, your patience is greatly appreciated.
Closing Date: 19 February 2019
Please apply via our company careers page here - https://cezanneondemand.intervieweb.it/portland/jobs/consultant__local_campaigns_4787/en/
31/01 - This advert has been marked Removed at the request of the original advertiser. Please do not apply for this role.