Date Added: 20 December 2018
: 14 January 2019
Job Title: Campaign Volunteer
Working For: Richmond (Yorks) Conservative Association
Salary: None - voluntary position
Richmond (Yorks) Conservative Association is looking for campaign volunteers to help both in the office and out in the constituency between now and the local elections in May 2019. Volunteers will work with the Campaign Manager, and will gain first-hand experience in grassroots political campaigning. The position would be great for a student or recent graduate and will provide a an opportunity to enhance CVs: covering both professional office experience and an overview of local politics, the running of election campaigns and the production of campaign materials.
The specific tasks to be undertaken will vary – they may include, but not be limited to:
• Inputting of data from surveys and general data management
• Helping with canvassing, data collection and other campaigning
• Monitoring local press and local news
• Assisting with management of social media
• Volunteer engagement and recruitment
• Literature production and distribution
The Conservative Party is a voluntary organisation and the role advertised is a voluntary one. There are no set hours and responsibilities and can be arranged to meet availability.
Closing Date: 14 January 2019
Likely to appoint before closing date.
Email CV/Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org