London & Partners is the Mayor of London’s official promotional agency.We have an exciting opportunity for a Strategy and Internal Communications Executive.This is a newly created role at a crucial time for London and Partners.
The successful candidate will work with the Head of Corporate Communications & Public Affairs to define and execute a global internal communications strategy. We need someone who has the skills to write high quality and engaging content for the new intranet and other internal communications channels as well as coordinate internal communications activity.
You will work with the Head of Strategy to support the internal leadership boards which are the principal decision making forums for London and Partners. That will include preparing resources such as papers and agendas, capturing and monitoring actions and encourage leaders to act on them.
You will support the Director of Strategy and Corporate Affairs with administrative tasks including managing his diary and expenses. Although this will be a relatively small part of your time, it is a good opportunity to work with a member of the organisation’s Management Committee.
This is a diverse role at the heart of the organisation. It is a brilliant opportunity for you to develop broad communications and strategic planning experience and to be an important part of a key project for London & Partners.
• Degree educated, or equivalent skills and potential.
• Committed to continuous learning and evolving with industry best practice.
• Excellent writing skills and experience writing for diverse audiences.
• Strong accuracy skills and ability to handle confidential information.
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work across the organisation at a range of levels and build strong relationships.
• A team orientated, "can do" attitude with a focus on providing exceptional client service and a "roll up your sleeves" attitude to the required work
We are an equal opportunities employer, and are committed to giving people the same opportunities for employment, pay, and promotion, without discrimination against anyone.These are standard job terms, however various flexible working options will be considered should they meet the needs for the business.
Please visit our Website for full details of this role.