Date Added: 23 November 2018
: 31 December 2018
Job Title: Account Manager/Senior Account Manager (Healthcare)
Working For: Four Public Affairs
Salary: Competitive and dependent on experience
We are a leading public affairs team, with a particular strength and heritage in healthcare campaigns. Working with pharmaceutical, medical technology and diagnostic companies, as well as charities and trade associations, we have a proven track record of working with our clients to develop broad-based alliances to deliver successful, integrated campaigns. We are now looking for motivated and experienced individuals to join our team at an exciting time as we continue to drive the business forward.
You will be an experienced public affairs professional, who is looking for a role that allows you to both further develop your account management and client relationship skills, alongside directly contributing to the team’s new business and marketing activity. As well as the day-to-day role, there is also the opportunity to learn from, and work with, other parts of the Group.
You will be responsible for:
• Overseeing the day-to-day management of client accounts, including budget trackers and campaigns, and working with your account leads on the development of the overall strategy for your clients.
• Developing and facilitating successful relationships with your clients and potential clients, as well as wider external stakeholders.
• Managing junior staff members and ensuring all client work is of the highest quality.
• Being informed about political and policy developments, in Westminster, the NHS and beyond, applying this to clients’ objectives in order to inform tactics in communications programmes and campaigns.
• Proactively sharing knowledge on healthcare developments and communication skills across the company.
• Supporting the senior team on the development of new business opportunities through marketing initiatives, external networking and presentations to prospective clients.
You will possess a mix of some, or all, of the following skills, abilities and knowledge:
• Demonstrable knowledge and understanding of healthcare policy.
• Strong verbal communication skills and an ability to express ideas clearly and convincingly in meetings and presentations.
• Ability to write effectively and persuasively, producing high quality materials.
• A good understanding of the commercial aspects of agency life, including contributing and leading on marketing activities.
Closing Date: 31 December 2018
Please send CVs and cover letter to: email@example.com quoting PAI AM in the subject box. We do not accept CVs from agencies.
REMOVED AT REQUEST OF ORIGINAL ADVERTISER.