Date Added: 7 November 2018
: 30 November 2018
Job Title: Intern, International Affairs
Working For: UK Finance
Charity Number: NA
Salary: £18,600 per annum plus daily travel expenses
The intern will be responsible for providing our international affairs team with monitoring, research and other support services.
This internship would be an ideal opportunity for an ambitious graduate or under graduate who is seeking to pursue a career in public affairs or policy and who has a strong interest in the nexus between international politics and regulation, diplomacy and financial services.
Key responsibilities include supporting our international affairs team with the following:
• desk research and insights gathering.
• monitoring and collating political and regulatory developments on relevant policies in the UK, EU and internationally.
• monitoring social, online and traditional media for trends and the identification of opportunities.
• producing briefings, member content, updates and newsletters.
• developing, writing and editing policy consultations, research papers and reports.
• events and engagement activity.
• ad hoc administrative tasks.
• any other task that may reasonably be required.
Closing Date: 30 November 2018
Urgent requirement. ASAP start
Please send CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org