Date Added: 11 October 2018
: 1 November 2018
Job Title: Consultant
Working For: C|T Group
Salary: Competitive - depending on exerience
C|T Group is a leading research, campaign and advisory consultancy. We draw on lessons and skills acquired over decades of political campaigning to help our clients win the outcomes that they seek.
The Group currently operates from long established offices in London, Sydney, Canberra and Milan, with the more recent addition of Washington DC.
With a growing global demand for our services, we are looking for exceptionally talented individuals to join our team of consultants.
As a C|T consultant you will research, plan and execute campaigns designed to shape and influence opinion. Using the insights of our opinion research you will help craft persuasive messaging and communicate it to key target audiences. You will have a wide degree of autonomy in your day-to-day tasks and we recognise and reward personal initiative. More experienced candidates will have the opportunity to take on a project management role.
All C|T Group consultants are trained in our unique campaign methodology and you will have a full induction into our ways of working.
Primary responsibilities in this role include:
- Interpreting and applying the results of our opinion research.
- Communicating campaign messaging over a wide variety of media.
- Stakeholder engagement.
- Project management.
The successful candidate must have all of the following skills:
- Proven experience of working in a high-pressure environment, as part of a multidisciplinary team.
- A strong understanding of the UK political and media landscape.
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to write clearly and succinctly.
- A degree or equivalent level qualification.
One or more of the following skills would also be highly desirable:
- A network of political, business and media contacts.
- Experience of working in a large commercial enterprise.
- Consultancy experience.
- Specialist expertise in a major policy area or sector of the economy.
- Language skills.
- Digital and social media expertise.
We are keen to hear from candidates from a wide variety of backgrounds.
Closing Date: 1 November 2018
Interviews to commence ASAP. Start date dependent on candidate availability.
If this role appeals to you and you wish to join a leading edge team of professionals operating globally, then please send your CV and covering letter to Sir Lynton Crosby AO, at firstname.lastname@example.org