Date Added: 10 October 2018
: 9 November 2018
Job Title: Account Manager
Working For: PB Consulting Ltd
PB Consulting (PBC) is an expert, responsive healthcare communications agency that delivers a personalised service. We are proud to deliver for our clients and the team enjoys working in an enthusiastic, energetic and fast paced environment and within a growing business.
The Account Manager role is designed for a professional with demonstrable experience of working in public affairs and with an interest in healthcare. The Account Manager is responsible for maintaining, coordinating and delivering client programmes, as well as feeding into the development of strategies and work programmes. Strong interpersonal and organisational skills are a must.
Client & Account Management
- Carry out and coordinate the delivery of strategies and activities as detailed by directors, ensuring that activity and objectives are being met and that accounts are well organised.
- Lead engagement programmes across Westminster, Whitehall, and government, ensuring that client’s strategic priorities are articulated to key decision makers.
- Develop a deep understanding of your clients and their operating environments and be able to use this knowledge to help solve client problems.
- Alongside senior directors, develop strategies and activities for clients and oversee their delivery; quality controlling all aspects of the clients’ programmes.
- Act as they key point of contact for your clients.
- Effectively manage the account team for each account.
- Engage with the media on some campaigns and support the delivery of PR campaigns.
Research and Writing
- Conduct highly accurate research around identified client priority areas.
- Develop and sign off high quality materials for clients.
- Produce concise and effective reports, newsletters, campaign material and press releases.
- Identify and support growth opportunities in existing accounts.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities.
- Play a key role in the development of new business proposals and pitches.
Networking and Relationship Building
- Forge strong links with those across clients, potential clients and key stakeholders.
- Attend industry and networking events.
- Be an enthusiastic and proactive member of the PBC team.
- Always deliver a professional but personable service, in line with the values of PBC.
Closing Date: 9 November 2018
Please send CV to: Katrina Gilfillan email@example.com