Date Added: 25 September 2018
: 5 November 2018
Job Title: Account Manager / Senior Account Manager - Health Communications
Working For: MHP Communications
Salary: Very Competitive plus benefits
MHP Health, the multi-award-winning specialist health policy consultancy, is looking for a Senior Account Manager to join them. As a Senior Account Manager, you will be the day to day lead on client programmes or parts or larger programmes and to direct and advise colleagues. The role will work across a range of accounts and will suit someone who enjoys working in a forward thinking fast paced environment.
Ideally you will have pharmaceutical or health agency experience with a genuine interest and passion for health policy and communications who is looking for an opportunity to develop their career. You’ll be committed to working and thinking hard, as well as having fun, delivering the outcomes that really matter for a range of commercial, voluntary and public sector clients – all of whom have an interest in health and care.
The key requirements will be an understanding of health policy and passion for healthcare and a desire to apply these in a busy commercial environment and contribute to the success of a hard-working and passionate team.
A team player is a must who is committed to not only delivering excellent client service, but also to continuing to help influence change at a time when the NHS – and therefore our clients’ audience – is changing radically.
WHAT ARE THE MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES?
• Assist with managing servicing and profitability and taking the day to day lead on client counsel
• Maintain a good understanding of clients’ business objectives, political and policy issues and managing of programmes to enable them to meet those objectives.
• Demonstrate a strong understanding of system architecture into which policy will be applied, oversee the drafting Parliamentary and policy materials whilst guiding and contributing to policy analysis
• Collect, log, manipulate and analyse data whilst highlighting key themes that will engage clients and external audiences
• Assist with new business preparation and pitching whilst maintaining prospect contacts.
• Keep up to date with the latest social media trends, proactively developing material and awareness of MHP’s digital offering.
Closing Date: 5 November 2018
Interviews will commence ASAP
We may appoint before the closing date
Please send your CV to email@example.com