Date Added: 13 September 2018
: 28 September 2018
Job Title: Account Manager
Working For: PB Consulting Ltd
PB Consulting is an expert, responsive communications agency that delivers a personalised service. We are proud to deliver for our clients and the team enjoys working in an enthusiastic, energetic and fast paced environment.
The Account Manager role would ideally suit a professional with demonstrable experience of working in public affairs and an interest in healthcare. The Account Manager is responsible for maintaining and delivering agreed client programmes, as well as feeding into the development of strategies and work programmes. The Account Manager delivers high quality programmes in a timely manner.
Strong organisational skills are a must
Client & Account Management
- Carry out the execution of strategies and activities as detailed by the directors, ensuring that programmes and objectives are being adhered to and that the accounts are well organised.
- Lead engagement programmes across Westminster, Whitehall, and government, ensuring that client’s strategic priorities are articulated to key decision makers.
- Engage with the media on appropriate campaigns.
- Develop a deep understanding of clients and their operating environments and be able to use this knowledge to help solve client problems.
- Alongside senior directors, develop strategies and activities for clients and oversee their execution, quality controlling all aspects of the clients’ programmes and relationship with the agency.
Research and Writing
- Conduct highly accurate research around identified client priority areas.
- Develop and sign off high quality materials for clients.
- Produce concise and effective reports, newsletters, campaign material and press releases.
- Identify and support growth opportunities in existing accounts.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities.
- Play a key role in the development of new business proposals and pitches.
Networking and Relationship Building
- Forge strong links with those across clients, potential clients and key stakeholders.
- Attend industry and networking events.
Closing Date: 28 September 2018
Start date ASAP
Please submit CV to: