Date Added: 13 September 2018
: 21 September 2018
Job Title: Political Adviser
Working For: Conservative Campaign Headquarters
We are seeking a Political Adviser at Conservative Campaign Headquarters within the Conservative Research Department.
This is an exciting opportunity for an analytical individual with excellent political judgement and strong attention to detail.
The successful candidates will be responsible for:
- Researching political stories
- Producing political briefings
- Analysing political activity and producing meaningful, relevant material in response
- Liaising with and supporting other Political Advisers and Special Advisers
- Providing general political output
- Good political judgement.
- Attention to detail.
- Fluent and clear written style.
- Good communication skills.
- Research and analytical skills.
- The ability to work independently to produce material of a political nature
- A strong academic background
- A good grasp of current public policy issues.
- A commitment to the Conservative Party, its aims and its values
Closing Date: 21 September 2018
Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org