Date Added: 13 September 2018
: 30 September 2018
Job Title: Partnership Manager
Working For: Centre for Cities
Salary: Starting Salary: £30k - £35k
We are seeking to appoint an outstanding individual to lead the Centre’s approach to establishing new partnerships with commercial and strategic businesses. The successful applicant will be responsible for growing and maintaining a strong pipeline of potential partners for our work, while working closely with the senior team to deliver our fundraising targets.
The successful applicant will be a self-starter, able to demonstrate a track record of establishing successful partnerships with commercial and strategic businesses. We’re looking for someone who is happy to muck-in and multitask, and who’ll make the most of the opportunities the Centre for Cities has to offer.
• Identify opportunities for the Centre to establish new partnerships with commercial and strategic businesses.
• Create and deliver high quality partnership proposals and pitches with support from the wider team.
• Develop and deliver partnerships to deliver against income and engagement targets.
• Maintain excellent relationships with key stakeholders and contacts, involving senior internal colleagues as appropriate.
• Work with team members to develop their partnership and relationship management skills and contribute to crafting projects and programmes of work likely to attract funding from potential partners.
• Record all activity, income, expenditures with regular reporting as necessary.
• Be a representative and ambassador for the Centre at events, presentations and meetings.
• Excellent writing, communication and interpersonal skills.
• Experience of writing and presenting partnership proposals and reports.
• Track record of securing funding from the private or public sectors.
• Experience of building networks of key stakeholders
• Proven ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines.
• Willingness to travel across the UK.
• Interest in the importance of cities as drivers of economic prosperity
Closing Date: 30 September 2018
The shortlisted applicants will need to be available for interview on w/c 15 October 2018
Starting date: ASAP
If you are interested in applying for this role, please download an application form from our website http://www.centreforcities.org/about/careers/partnership-manager/ and send to email@example.com or to HR, Centre for Cities 9 Holyrood Street, 2nd Floor, London SE1 2EL. Please not that we do not accept CV’s.