Date Added: 30 August 2018
: 18 September 2018
Job Title: Graduate Intern
Working For: DragonGate Market Intelligence
Salary: London Living Wage or more based on experience
DragonGate is a small company doing some big things at the heart of Westminster, based in the vibrant GovTech Hub of The Rain Cloud Victoria.
We are focused on new innovative approaches to traditional challenges in public service. Our research, thought leadership events and programmes with both Government and Industry. We work closely with our sister company Breaking Barriers Innovations which is co-chaired by Lord Patel of Bradford OBE.
As part of this work, DragonGate carries out a diverse series of activities, from events management and marketing to data entry and research. This year, we will hold a number of exclusive events where senior participants from public and private sector will come together to test solutions, share best practice and co-design action plans to take them forward. These will range from summits and report launches of 80+ attendees to roundtable-style events of 10-20.
As a graduate intern, you will perform the vital role of assisting the smooth-running and success of these events. You will also support the projects teams by assisting in arranging events logistics, making contact with stakeholders with vital communications and maintaining databases for event management.
• Contract to last 3 months from start date
• Work with the project team to secure keynote attendees and speakers
• Assist the events manager on marketing collateral including hard copy and electronic design.
• Assist the events manager in managing the databases and CRM system, including communication with stakeholders
• Assist in sourcing and contract with third party suppliers including catering, venue hire and design
• Assist in pre-event logistics
• Assist in on-the-day event production
• Interest in public policy, government and politics
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office, particularly Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
• Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
Visit the page on our website here: http://www.dgmi.co.uk/career-opportunities/
Closing Date: 18 September 2018
Phone interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis. We would like to have the right person in post as soon as possible.
Please email CV and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org
13 September: Post has been filled