Date Added: 10 August 2018
: 10 September 2018
Job Title: Account Executive
Working For: Built Environment Communications Group
Salary: £17,000 - £22,000 per annum
Hours of Work: 37.5 hours + additional as required
What it’s all about
We are looking for an ambitious and enthusiastic individual with an interest in public relations and a knowledge of politics to help look after our clients in the property, construction, and development sectors.
The ideal candidate will have excellent attention to detail and the ability to work to strict deadlines. In return we can offer career development and progression, company-wide incentives and the opportunity to work within a successful, growing company. You will be responsible for ensuring the effective delivery of support, and delivery of client projects on time and within budget.
What you’ll need to know
- Have an interest in current affairs and understand how local government works
- Communicate well with strong writing and inter-personal skills
- Show commitment to delivering excellent results for clients in the property sector and the wider built environment
- Drive, commitment and a focus on producing work of the highest standard
- Attention to detail
- Excellent workload management and be a good team player
What you’ll need to do
- Organising public exhibitions and stakeholder events
- Political and stakeholder research
- Producing draft letters, newsletters and exhibition boards and maintaining accurate databases
- You will also be expected to draft press releases and demonstrate a good understanding of media relations.
- You will be responsible for supporting the implementation of creative engagement programmes to help achieve client objectives.
BECG is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Closing Date: 10 September 2018
Start Date: ASAP
Interviews will be conducted at out Manchester office.
We may appoint before the closing date.
Please apply directly through our careers page: https://becg.com/careers/
Due to the high number of applicants, we may not be able to respond to your application.